Female AvSec Trainers Required
Westminster Aviation Security Services Ltd are planning to increase their AvSec Training Departments capacity by recruiting additional female trainers for overseas training projects.
The successful applicants should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience training in the aviation security environment at manager, supervisor and security officer levels and hold ALL relevant training qualifications.
The position will be UK based with extensive travel overseas. There is an attractive basic salary with an additional overseas allowance for all days spent out of the UK.
The successful applicants will be expected to travel to our Oxfordshire based UK Head Office but will be based at their home when not overseas.
Interviews are expected to be conducted May 2018.
- Aviation Security Manager qualified
- RFX (Instructor) qualified
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training or equivalent
- Must hold a current CIN
- CTC cleared
- Experience working overseas
- Knowledge and ability to produce compliant AvSec training records
- Full knowledge of EU/UK AvSec training requirements
- Have or can successfully complete a valid background check in line with EU regulations
- Aviation Security Ground Instructor certified
- Hold current NXCT certificates
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience training in the aviation security environment at manager, supervisor and security officer levels
- Knowledge, ability and experience to train current security technology
- Experience in training delivery using a translator / interpreter
To be considered for this role, please submit your cv to email@example.com.
Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9.